Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Another one bites the dust

Mr Spouse and I met through an internet forum (NOT a dating site, we hasten to add). It's quite a community and there has been a rash of weddings. We are one of the older couples who might be expected to have children. We were actually the first to get pregnant apart from one couple sadly pursuing IVF who have had very little luck even with embryos, unfortunately.

Now the second pregnancy of someone who got married after us, and is younger than us, has been announced. Both due dates a long way after my original due date.

And I have cramps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh yes, when everybody else is popping them out like there's no tomorrow, and you're stuck and stuck and stuck and stuck ...

I remember when my SIL wanted to challenge me to a "who produces the first baby" race when we'd been trying unsuccessfully for half a year. She fell pregnant almost immediately.

Maria