Sunday, December 11, 2005

Odd

Without any "props", the fertility meter from the trial I was on, any ovulation predictor kits or anything, I actually feel a lot more relaxed about both trying to conceive and whether I do or don't this cycle.

Whether this will last is another thing - this is the cycle I got pregnant last year, so emotions could still take over. And it could have something to do with the fact that I've been feeling like cr*p, with an inner ear infection that's made me dizzy and headachy for a week now - I was starting to come out of it yesterday, when we foolishly spent the day in Nearest Big City shopping, followed by a fairly quiet but quite late night at the house of a friend of Mr Spouse.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats exactly why i prefer every 2 days to timed deeds ...

Anonymous said...

erm sorry, forgot to sign ...

maria

DrSpouse said...

That's OK, I knew it was you!