Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The one that got away

I'm a cheap tart.

I got some £1 a shot pregnancy tests (the sensitive kind, but also the naff "stick it in a jar" kind) from the intenetty web, as Mr Spouse calls it. And I'm going to use them. Promiscuously.

I'm hoping to have my intuition - that I'm conceiving about once every three to four months but it isn't sticking - confirmed.

When I was doing the fertility meter trial they asked you to keep a diary with caffeine and alcohol intake, as well as any pregnancy tests taken. They asked you not to test until your period was late - I had one definitely late, with a pretty certain early miscarriage, and one less certainly positive, and only borderline late.

But now I feel under no obligation to wait, and I'm going to be a testing tart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pee away. It will be good to know a bit more about what's going on.