Thursday, March 23, 2006

Now that's what I call wishful thinking...

I was warned that I could have my period late after the lap, but was a bit surprised to have a little spotting yesterday afternoon, about three days early. Dr Google however was informative and told me it could also be early. Normally spotting in late afternoon would lead to full flow by the evening, but nothing doing even by this morning. Again, although I've never had prolonged spotting or a 25 or 26 day cycle before, I've never had a lap before.

But of course I had to test this morning. Cheapo £1 a time dip-sticks (or I'd be broke long before now) - but I realised, on trying to do my "is that a line or dirt or a shadow or a bump in the paper?" thing, I realise I have absolutely NO idea where the second line is supposed to appear.

The eye of faith works much better when it knows where to look...

No comments: