Friday, October 26, 2007

Off

Tomorrow afternoon, to foreign and warm, but probably quite rainy climes - it's the rainy season - Mr Spouse said "ooh, there will be thunderstorms, shall I take a raincoat" and I pointed out that a) he'd just get sweaty and b) that just means lots of rain as that's what tropical rain does.

He has been with me before but it was the dry season. He has just left his increasingly horrible job, the nicest part about it recently being the large redundancy payment, and will be looking for a new one when we get back.

I actually have a post in my head but may not get time to write it tomorrow, so behave yourselves while I'm gone.

3 comments:

Geohde said...

I promise I won't stay out all night, take up smoking OR drink excessively whilst you're gone.

But may I swear lots? A girl needs a vice,

J

TeamWinks said...

Behave? Nah, that's booooring!
;-)

Have fun you two!

niobe said...

Have a great time!