Friday, March 13, 2009

Weird

I have just had some weird news - which may be good, or may be just frustrating or tantalising. I've been waiting for information on this for a while, but I'm afraid I can't share it with you just yet, nor may I ever be able to. Sorry about that - but I have only just got this, it's the middle of the working day, and I just feel like sitting here and shaking for a bit, definitely not like working.

So I just thought I'd leave you all even more frustrated than me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I shall tie you to a chair and tickle you until you cave!

DinosaurD said...

GGRRRRRR!
DinoD

Bernardeena said...

Hope that whatever it is it turns out to be good news for you, and that you can tell us about it soon!

Anonymous said...

Well, am now clicking on your blog several times an evening, waiting for updates.

Your work here is done!