Sunday, May 16, 2010

I must be weird...

...for wanting to wear pretty underwear, but not wanting to wear a thong. All the underwear one seems to be able to buy is either a) boring black, white, or beige cotton, b) has prints or colours that would suit a five-year-old or c) is a thong. Or HUGE. There is a time and a place for power knickers, but I am in the mood for something in a small brief or bikini but in slightly more interesting colours.

And don't even get me started on natural fabrics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I insist on the all-cotton, no-thong, NOT BEIGE knicker, but I've always found M&S and Uniqlo between them to provide just the thing. Perhaps I have a higher tolerance for scarlet and hot pink and turquoise (my knicker drawer requires sunglasses on perusal). Some of them even have lace trim.