Monday, October 01, 2012

Dunked

We had Baby Spouse's christening yesterday. Here's a small corner of his cake:  


And here's his gown (which used to be my wedding dress):  

Full photos available for those on the Book of Face.
I have not yet strangled any of my friends or relatives, and the baby slept through a large portion of his party (though he didn't sleep through church, or cry - it helps that he loves lights, organ music, and being the centre of attention).
I now have a really nasty cold and would quite like to sleep all week. However, I have to work out which of his clothes for nursery really need name labels, and then pack for a sunny holiday in the South of France. It's a hard life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable! Thanks for sharing the photos with us.

Bernardeena said...

Congratulations on the christening and I hope you have a fab holiday.

Yo-yo Mama said...

What a wonderful use of a wedding gown. I wish I had thought of that. Or maybe I did but was too lazy to do something about it.

Congratulations!